Ingredients for the honey dough:
- 150 g wheat flour
- half a teaspoon baking powder
- Mix the flour and baking powder and sift into a bowl.
- 60 g honey (we recommend our acacia honey)
- a pinch of vanilla from the pod
- a small pinch of salt
- an egg
- 75 g soft butter
Add the ingredients to the flour and baking powder and mix well. Put the dough in a springform pan and bake for 10 minutes at 200-225 degrees.
Ingredients Honey filling:
- 750 g edible quark
- 120 g honey (we recommend our acacia honey)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 50 g starch
- 3 egg yolks
Mix all ingredients well.
3 stiffly beaten egg whites
200 ml stiffwhipp whipped cream
Lift under the filling and add to the springform pan.
- 80 g flour
- 50 g honey (we recommend our acacia honey)
- a pinch of vanilla from the pod (alternatively powder)
- 60 g soft butter
Knead the ingredients and spread them on top of the cake as small crumbs. Bake the cake at 175 degrees for about 70-80 minutes.