- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g chicken breast cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp honey (we recommend our acacia honey)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 pinch of salt salt
- 4 small cloves of garlic, peeled
- 150 ml organic vegetable stock
- 20 g butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- chopped parsley
- Chilli flakes
- cooked rice as a side dish
- Cut the chicken breast into 1cm cubes and mix well with cornstarch, salt, pepper, paprika and mustard.
- Heat the olive oil in a coated frying pan and fry the chicken cubes all around. Add the garlic and butter and sauté the garlic briefly.
- Deglaze with the vegetable stock and add the soy sauce. Then add the honey and some chopped parsley and chilli flakes.
- Mix 1 tbsp corn starch with a little cold water, mix into the sauce and bring to the boil again very briefly until the sauce has the desired binding. Garnish with a little parsley and serve as a side dish with the rice